- 2 cups butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 cups flour
- Extra powdered sugar for tops
- In large mixing bowl combine butter, powdered sugar and flour. Mix until well combined.
- Roll out to about 3/4″ thick and cut with a cookie cutter (any shape or size).
- Place onto un-greased cookie sheet and poke a few times with a fork.
- Put a heaping spoonful of powdered sugar on top of each cookie.
- Bake at 375 for about 12-15 minutes or until bottom edges barely begins to turn golden.
- Transfer to a cooling rack.