Watch Sam make this here!
CINNAMON ROLL CAKE
Serves 12 | 50 min.
- 2 Eggs, large
Baking & Spices
- 4 tsp Baking powder
- 1 cup Brown sugar, packed light
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 3 1/8 cups Flour
- 1 cup Granulated sugar, white
- 2 cups Powdered sugar
- 3 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup Butter, salted
- 1 13/16 cups Milk
FOR THE CAKE:
- In a small bowl, combine all your filling ingredients: softened butter, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Stir until combined well.
- Drop the cinnamon filling by spoonfuls onto the cake batter.
- Take a butter knife and make swirly, marble-effect patterns all around the cake. Drag the knife through both the cinnamon and cake batter.
- Bake the cake for about 35-40 minutes, until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
FOR THE GLAZE:
- Whisk together powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract in small bowl.
- Pour the glaze over the warm cake.