This flavorful chicken marinates in a honey and lemon juice marinade for as little as 15 minutes and is bursting with flavor.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon of ground cumin
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- black pepper and salt to taste
- 8 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- Mix the marinade ingredients together. Use a small paring knife to make incisions into the non-skin side of the chicken. Put the chicken in a dish you can cover or a gallon-sized ziplock bag. Pour the marinade over the chicken and cover the dish or seal the bag. Marinate 15 minutes to several hours, turning the chicken now and then.
- Preheat the oven to 375. Lift the chicken from the marinade and place in a shallow baking dish so it lies in a single layer, skin side up. Cook for 45 minutes or so, until done, basting now and then if you remember.
- Serve with your favorite side dish.
*From Pure Simple Cooking Cookbook