1 cup (2 sticks) butter
1/4 cup sugar
1/8 cup brown sugar, packed
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
2 cups ground pecans
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix butter, sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy.
3. Add vanilla and mix well.
4. Incorporate flour and pecans into mixture. (Batter will seem separated and crumbly. This is perfect).
5. Form into small balls and place on non-greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 10-13 minutes, or until lightly browned.
7. Let cool and roll in powdered sugar just before serving. (Make sure they are completely cool to avoid stickiness).