Want a sweet treat but don’t want to spend a lot of time baking? This cake takes 5 minutes to make and 45 minutes to bake!
You will need:
- 3 15.25oz cans of Sliced Peaches in Heavy Syrup
- 1 stick of Butter
- 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix
- Vanilla Ice Cream
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In an un-greased 9” x 13” pan, dump in 2 cans of peaches (with syrup). Drain syrup from 1 can and then dump peaches into pan
- Pour yellow cake mix on top of peaches. Use a spoon to press the cake mix down firmly
- Using a cheese grater, grate 1 stick of butter evenly over the cake mix
- Sprinkle your desired amount of cinnamon on top
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Serve warm with Vanilla Ice Cream
That’s it! It’s so easy, I couldn’t even believe it! Enjoy!!