- 2 lbs cauliflower florets [around 6-8 cups]
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4-5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano or dry Italian seasoning [optional]
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for garnishing.
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 medium green onions thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spritz a large baking sheet liberally with cooking spray then set aside.
- Place the cauliflower florets into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and stir until coated. Add the remaining ingredients reserving the green onion for garnishing. Toss until evenly distributed.
- Arrange on the baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle lightly with additional olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring once midway through cooking.
- After 30 minutes, increase the oven temperature to 500°F and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Serve with an generous sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and garnish with thinly sliced green onions, if desired.