- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange peaches evenly in an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl using a pastry cutter until evenly crumbled. Fold oats into flour mixture; sprinkle and press topping into peaches.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is lightly browned, about 30 minutes.