- 3 packages Refrigerated Ravioli
- 1 jar Pasta Sauce
- 3 cups Mozzarella Cheese SHREDDED
- 3 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese GRATED
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a 9 inch by 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread a layer of pasta sauce over the entire bottom of the dish.
- Add a single layer of ravioli on top of the sauce. Try to cover the dish entirely.
- Add another layer of sauce, making sure the ravioli is completely covered in sauce.
- Sprinkle half the mozzarella cheese on top, covering the entire layer.
- Lay down one more layer of ravioli, again making sure you cover the entire dish.
- Spread another layer of sauce on top making sure to cover all of the ravioli.
- Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese on top, evenly covering the top.
- Finally, sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly on top. (Optional)
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes at 400F.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!