- 1 tube Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 8 oz Whipped Topping thawed
- 12 oz Fresh raspberries and strawberries, 3 to 4 cups
- 1 dry pint Fresh Blueberries about 2 cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open tube of cookie dough and slice into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Place remaining cookie dough slices on a lightly greased 12 inch pizza pan and press into an even layer. (If desired, bake one slice of dough separately and use a cookie cutter to cut a star).
- Bake cookie crust 11-12 minutes until lightly browned. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until smooth. Beat in half the whipped topping. Fold in the remaining whipped topping.
- Scoop a little less than half of the cream cheese mixture onto the cookie crust and spread it all the way to the edges of the crust.
- Use blueberries to outline the pizza and create the blue portion of the flag, and top with the star cookie.
- Use raspberries to create seven red stripes.
- Use the rest of the cream cheese mixture to pipe the white stripes.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.